Monday 28 November 2011

Week 4 Funis Mumis

Nov. 21 - Bust again

Nov. 22 - Play!
Off to the playground with daddy

MUM! Don't take my photo

Nov. 23 - Read your favourite childhood book
Animalia! Love trying to find something new I've missed.

Nov. 24 - Tell a Mum You Care
Sent off a little note to a lovely blogging mummy. Although I haven't met her in real life she just makes me smile and is a little ray of sunshine.

Nov. 25 - Plan a Playdate
Had a bit of a play at the park with Miss Emmy's friend Indy. Then went for milkshakes and continued on to Miss Indy's house for more playing (and butt changing since that's kinda why we left the park.)

              - French Fry Friday
Since we ended up staying until 6pm I declared Fish 'n' chips for tea.
Waiting for our chips
Nov. 26 - Break the rules
PJ DAY!!! With movies and junk.

Nov. 27 - Rock on!
To some music program on the telly! I actually can't find my cd's, how flipping annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment