Saturday 26 November 2011

Lust Haves

View more images of the TM 31...
Thermomix
My parents have one and it is AWESOME. It chops, grinds, mixes, steams, weighs, cooks, kneads, and generally does almost everything. I'm in love with the tuna dip we make in it.
If you ever get the chance to see a demo, GO TO IT.

DR. MARTENS 20 Eyelet Boot - Knee High Boots - Shoes - Photo
20 up Doc Martens
I just want a decent pair of black flat knee high boots.


A house
I am really longing for a place of my own, somewhere that is mine. I want to paint walls, hang pictures where I want, knock down a wall, do anything I want without having to consult a property manager and landlord. NOT HAVE BLOODY 6 MONTHLY INSPECTIONS!!
I want a veggie patch, my own garden, build a sandpit.
Aaahhh, one day.

Green - Toddler Anytimes Nappy
Green Kids Nappies
I just want more. So far they have worked really well. I just want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment