Saturday 16 April 2011

Addicted Already!

Today I bought my first lot of modern cloth nappies, or MCN's. Actually it was my second lot but the first lot were a false start, the seller listed them wrong on eBay and CLEARLY they are not one size fits most as the label says MEDIUM.

I won 3 in an auction on facebook and since I'd been looking at buying some from the company anyway ordered another 7 to bulk out the post satchel (I want value from my postage fees!). I can't wait to clad my babies bums in funky designs, I'm SO excited! I have to wait though, they're not being sent until Wednesday. I fear I may be starting a slippery slope down to MCN addiction!
We shall see how we go with sharing them between the 2 kiddies, there might be some fights over who wears what design.

No comments:

Post a Comment