Sunday 29 May 2011

Weekly Thumbs

Over at Bubs Under Budget tattoomummy is summarising her week by thumbs up/down. I'm thinking this a great idea and am going to play along too.

Starting with the not so nice

THUMBS DOWN
  • One word, mice
  • Cleaning so said mice don't have anywhere to hide
  • Miserable weather so only have 1/3 the line space to dry washing
  • Folding the mountain to cleaning washing that I've used the dryer to dry
  • Having a wonderful headache on and off for the last 3 days
THUMBS UP
  • Having a cleaner house
  • Having an awesome time at the play centre, thinking I might make it a regular thing.
  • The whole family over the cold we had at my parents
  • Getting the cobweb brush I've been meaning to get for the last 3 years. I can finally do them properly
  • Getting 2 bags of boys clothes just in time for Ethan to move to the next size.
  • The fact that the 2 kids dancing and bopping still cracks me up and think 'Aaww!' no matter how many times they have done it already

No comments:

Post a Comment